Have since 2009 advised (informal or as board member), consulted with, co-founded tech startups, and for few occasions I’ve done due diligence of startups for venture capitalists and potential acquirers evaluating startups.
Some startups I am to be a (mainly small) investor in (indirectly through co-ownership of Atbrox AS and Angeleers AS)
- BuiltOn -BuiltOn offers APIs with ML capabilities that build reliable and scalable commerce solutions.
- Fixxli AS – develops and owns a customizable ed.tech learning platform called Trikks
- Fjong – redefining the way fashion is consumed in a sustainable manner
- Folkeinvest – a Norwegian Crowd Equity funding SaaS service
- Fundedbyme – Sweden based crowd equity funding service
- IsoTimber – Low carbon footprint state-of-the-art timber construction for houses and larger buildings
- Seedrs – UK based crowd equity funding service
- Switchr – Sells solar panels at large installations where you can earn money while producing renewable energy in Europe.
- Vivit AS – Vivit provides services for patient record vendors to detect (using NLP) potential risk of bad combinations of medicine (e.g. potentially lethal – using 2 blood thinning medicines simultaneously) when patients are being treated both by general practictioners and specialists at hospitals.